We have all the information you need.
If the UK and the EU fail to reach an agreement, the UK will leave the EU at 11pm on 29th March 2019. This is known as a ‘No Deal’ Brexit and will likely mean:
- UK leaving the Customs Union
- UK trading on World Trade Organisation (WTO) terms
- Requirement for Commercial Invoices or Customs Declarations (CN23s) for all EU traffic
- Requirement for electronic pre-advice data for EU traffic
- VAT and duties payable on goods entering UK from EU, and goods from the UK to the EU